Monday, June 26, 2006

Been a while...isn't it?

Hadn't been updating my blog for ages, i realised. The past month or so had been a really tough month for me. In fact...its been so tough, i actually seriously thought of tendering in my resignation for that few days when i'm at my emotional trough. It was like...i was being 'hammered' from all directions at my workplace - pressure from bosses, expectation from colleagues, demands from customers and an ever-increasing pile of work. Made me really wanted to simply give up and walkaway then.

I'm grateful for that talk that I had with uncle SL, which gave me the extra boost that I needed then to hang on, and hang on I did. Now things have become much better - the pressure from my bosses have eased up as I pick up more of the tricks of the trade, I'm also getting along better with my colleagues, handling customers better and most importantly, cleared that pile of backload! ^_^

Whew....what a month (okay...2months) of mental roller coaster.

And now on a totally unrelated topic:
"How long i take to make, i take to break." I feel that....this is what that i'm undergoing right now. It should be quite a while more, before I appear in cupid's job list - again.

1 comment:

the lil princess said...

Hmm, nice seeing you blog again!

Work's always tough, isnt it? Just remember your passion, keep that drive, everything will be smoothened out!

From the youngster,
Charlie