Monday, October 03, 2005

A feeling of nostalgic prompted me to start blogging...again. My previous blog, I feel, ended up with too much sadness with it. It was something that I did not wish for, but happened nevertheless. It came as a shock, stunning and perhaps even nerve wrecking experience for me. For a long time, I laid down in despair drowned in sorrow.

Happiness left me then. Luckily, hope didn't. Eventually I managed to stand up on my own feet again, embracing life with optimism and humor once more. Now as I look back I can find my broken wings lying there not too far behind in the path I just walked past. I took a look at my back and saw 2 long scars that had just barely healed. I tell myself that it’s okay, that my wings shall raise once more and the day shall come when I can soar once more in the now distant skies.

Moon. Distant moon. Such an enchanting view as you stop to gaze at its full beauty. To me, it is just like the happiness that had just left. I can see it all the time, but I cannot touch it. Not until my wings are back again. Say…I must be feeling melancholic again.

No comments: