Saturday, October 08, 2005

Touched by an angel

Recently I realised that one of my friends was in fact, very much an angel at heart. Let's call the person Angel. Angel is one of those rare breed of people who is able to put other people's interests before Angel's own interest. Even if it meant that Angel will have to go through much pain and torment because of that.

Also, Angel has its own problems with respect to relationships - something which I can easily empathise with as I had just came out of a storm not too long myself. As I listen to Angel's stories I was...touched. Wished there were more that I can do for Angel, as I understand how it felt to be tormented by affairs of the heart. Yet Angel still chose to sacrifice.

Yes, there are Angels amongst us still. Nevermind that there are probably more demi-devils around! Hah....

Angel, I wish you happiness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.